Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A New Year

It's been 3 years since I've been on my blog. 3 years...
It saddens me that I've been away for such a long time, but when real life comes calling you must answer.
Now that my personal life has settled down (some what) I am making a come back! This year my goal is to try
and maintain my blog. Do note that I constantly work a lot (because being an assistant manager can take up personal time)
So I might not make a post every second, minute, hour, day or week, but I will try my best to post as much as I can.
This is me trying to make a come back and hopefully I can stick to it. I'm working on my first post tonight,
I do plan to have it up by then end of today. I don't do this blog to gain followers or be famous.
I do it because I love books. I love to read. It's my favorite hobby. This blog expresses my love for all books.
That's why I do this. To share with all of you how amazing reading a book can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment